The comprehensive Support for the people having developmental disabilities and their families
- Shinji Tani (College of Letters, professor)
- Ito Hisashi and Tani Shinji 2011 Catheterization Training for a Child with Spina Bifida and Pervasive Developmental Disorder-Not Otherwise Specified: A Case Study Based on Task Analysis, Japanese Journal of Behavior Therapy, 37, 105-115.
- Tani Shinji and Daio Yayoi 2011 Development of a Japanese Test of Knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis (TK-ABA), Japanese Journal of Behavior Therapy, 37, 171-182
- Tani Shinji, Kawai Etsuko and Kitamura Kotomi 07/12/2011 ACT Workshop for Parents of Children with PDD, ACBS world Conference IX, Parma, Italy.
- Tani Shinji 06/22/2010 Emergence of relational frame in children with developmental disability, ACBS world conference 8, Reno, Nevada．
Grants and Supports
Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (KAKENHI) Development of training program for staffs working with developmental disabilities Research Project Number:19530880 Development of the mental health support program for the parents of the child having developmental disabilities Research Project Number:23530930