Cognitive rehabilitation for elderly people living in local communities
leader: TSUCHIDA, Noriaki (College of Comprehensive Psychology Professor) term: 2002/04 - 2016/03
- Tsuchida, Noriaki (College of Comprehensive Psychology)
- YOSHIDA, Hajime (Faculty of Letters, Professor)
- OKAWA, Ichiro (University of Tsukuba, Professor, supervision)
- TAKAHASHI, Nobuko (Institute of Human Sciences, Visiting Resercher, management)
- ISHIKAWA, Mariko (Institute of Human Sciences, Visiting Resercher, management)
- SAKAGUCHI, Yoshie (Institute of Human Sciences, Visiting Resercher, management)
- Yoshida, H., et al., Effect of performing arithmetic and reading aloud on memory tasks in the elderly. 29th International Congress of Psychology, Berlin, 2008/9.
- Tsuchida, N., et al., Inhibitory function in stimulus-response compatibility task and aging. Berlin, 2008/9.
- Yoshida, H., et al., Effect of reading aloud and arithmetic calculation on inhibitory function in the elderly, 25th International Psychogeriatrics, Osaka, 2007/9.
- Yoshida, N., et al., Effects of reading aloud and performing simple arithmetic task on improvement of prefrontal lobe and cognitive function in the old with dementia. 26th International Congress of Applied Psychology, Spain, 2006/8
Grants and Supports
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)